throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


dead beat.
Sunday, December 6, 2009 @ 12/06/2009 07:45:00 PM

Ooooh baby..Mummy have not abandon you don't be worried =)) I'm BACK.

Pondered for a while if I should stop blogging. Nah. I think I'm way too talkative. Even if no one is reading, at least I chronicled my 16 year old life.

Alright remember this post?

Yes come lets do a recall on my progress so far on my to-do-list for the pre-O's activities.

What I have completed so far that I'm proud of after O's :
  1. I've brought almost all the clothes I ever wanted. Leather jacket, emo shirt etc...
  2. Gotten my first chance at work. Sort of. Sat there and got paid for. Whee.
  3. Met 3 good looking person on streets :))
  4. Talk and met up with people I wanted to meet so far ( this is still progressing alright! )
  5. Explored the new places I wanted to explore all along
  6. Got a new name which ends with Z. hehe. This was for the job, I felt that Yingli although beautiful was not easy to remember and I wanted a LOUD NAME.
  7. Change hairstyle and enjoys painting nails.
  8. Read for a jolly good time without stress or disturbance. Just me, book and coffee.

What I HAD NOT COMPLETE/NOT PROUD OF.

  1. Lose weight.
  2. Confirm badminton weekly with people.
  3. Finish 22 books. Stupid drama is slowing down my progress. Since last week to now still 22 books.
  4. Brought things to Salvation Army+ clear small drawer. Only big one is cleared hehe. ( I'm such a procrastinator right)
  5. Lose weight.
  6. Realise the 3 good looking guys were simply IMPOSSIBLE. ( one that lent me umbrella...long storey and 2 random guy )
  7. Unconfirm holiday still.
  8. Still want to buy skirts and shorts.
  9. Spent too much... like way too much. Withdrawing about $150 in a week. GAH.
  10. Ate Magnum Mini Ice cream in the middle of the night- 3.30am. ( WTF! NO WONDER!)
  11. Lose weight.

Unexpected events so far :

  1. I talk less now. REALLY! My friends.. hmm can't say the same for them though. Have they actually become more talkative?
  2. Some one complimented my outfit!
  3. Some one complimented my leather jacket!
  4. I'm actually sick of shopping...for now.
  5. At about 3.30am to 5.00am then do I start to sleep. This occurred consecutively for 5 days, ever since my father when overseas.
  6. I do enjoiy RE-watching dramas. ( coffee prince, my girl )

OK! Thats all. Just as expected the feeling of after O's are rubbing off. I wonder how many people are feeling it. Been going 4/7 days on average. Time really flies.