throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


Tick tock tick tock
Monday, November 23, 2009 @ 11/23/2009 11:02:00 AM





After such a long time... I am finally back! After days of job hunting and frivolous shopping/lazing around, I've decided that it would all come to an end! I have GRAND plans for this holiday and I'm not going to let myself WASTE it...


Therefore, the decision to post my plans here have been made. For one because having such great friends I believe that you will all give me support and relentless encouragement for me to accomplish such task. For another, if I fail to do so by 01/01/2011, you would have the liberty to mock me for the rest of my life.


To begin with, the grand plans are...

  1. Complete 50 books. No kidding, and no cheating. ( Magazines are not allowed unless its Readers' Digest or Times)


  2. Bring in the exercise! It has to be done regularly not just when I start feeling fat.


  3. Learn aerobics/pilates with Mummy. Since the learning of french seemed to have vanish along with Trixy who left without a word plus I might have a holiday coming too as well :D ( I sincerely hope so)


  4. Bring all my unwanted books to the Salvation Army/Recycling Bins. I refused to throw it away outside my house dumpster. Must go green!


  5. Save 20% of my income if possible once I start working.


  6. Keep in contact with the mentors. This is going to be hard.


  7. Explore new places. Which includes bringing Zoey to eat Ben and Jerry Ice cream at some place I do not know. I guess, because she is the only person willing to get lost with me ....


  8. Get myself invited to a Christmas party or do caroling. I have no idea how either of it is going to happen but it will happen.


  9. Learn to upload photos on the Facebook or risk friends no longer being friends with me.



  10. Do more photography! I cant believe I would like it.

11. Clear up my space properly, including drawers and unwanted clothes.



Thats all! For now, let me show you Spectacular Spectacular!



Kristy and I after doing hair and make up.



Ester laughing, fluster in the room. In the midst of all the preparation.




FWAH! Gentle Zoey yet with crude actions (as usual ) gesturing and being dramatic.



Finally revealing her true colours! Stomping over in high heels! :D and almost tripping I guess.


Camera lights actions!


I think both of them look ultra fierce here! :D LOL PeiQi.


Sarah look scary, especially her eyes. Haunting.



Esther and Ester.


Jasmine never like taking pictures. Look at her you-want-fight-look.


(Moving on an anticlockwise direction ) Sneakers-Trixy, Shimmering Silver-Elvira, Red- MINE ROAR, Glittery-Shimin and lastly Black- Audrey.










Hahaha looks like nobody is a morning person. People out for breakfast at Subway and no one look bright and cheery.

Alas! We are all vain in front of the camera screen. Smiling abit too enthusiastically.