throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


Tuesday, March 10, 2015 @ 3/10/2015 01:25:00 AM

i am ready

i am ready for the sun against my skin
heavy makeup on my eyelids
blood red lips, strut down the streets.
i dance into the night and drift
by day, i am an unknown
i dress in my black clothes
i buy flowers from the flowershop
he ask me, where are you going my lady?

i smile. i put my sunglasses on
France, Spain and Italy
but first back to my room
to drink some tea.

Well enjoy mon cherie! I will monsieur
thank you for the flowers
let me pay you with words
they last longer than beauty or money

Small children run pass me
Along in the park, i do not smoke
but already i am old.

time is ticking. tick tock.
tick tock.
tick
tick
tock.

To be consumed by the world or consume it,
i hear the voices around me,
they chant and scream
it won't be easy. YOU WILL PERISH.
PERISH WILL YOU!
WILL YOU PERISH?
i rise and stomped thee
because i know
i know
i know i must be ready.