throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


Friday
Sunday, March 8, 2015 @ 3/08/2015 06:16:00 AM

I dreamt of a strange dream last night. I was in a hostel alone with a few strangers. A robber comes in. He makes us stand together in a corner. He holds a gun. I attack him and grab his gun. No one helps me. I shout, "throw him out of the window!" they complied. 

I woke up late on a Friday morning. My arms above my head, it was numb. Rushed to the bus and began a presentation on the media portrayal of the EU crisis and Merkel. I was late. My group mate was later.

Unprepared and horrible, I thought to myself. The class laughed at my jokes. The presentation ends. The tutor said to me, "you did a really good job" I felt embarrassed and guilty. 

The sun was out. I ran with M. He brought me to the woods. Enchanting, quiet and still. A perfect place for murder I told him. I wouldn't mind if my body was buried there. We ran for forty five minutes. 

A quick shower and yoghurt. I met T and her odious boyfriend for Fika. Apple pie and tea. Time for makeup and party.

The club was dead. The music was horrid. I did not drink enough. I got annoyed at my own company and a Japanese guy whom tried to kiss me. Removing my makeup I lie on the bed and woke up the next morning to the smell of my own perfume. 

Read Lydia Davis "Can't and Won't". Made pasta and drank coffee. Decide to ditch clubbing again to finish the book. Talk to mum and cried. It's been a long two days. 

Now what should I do tomorrow?