throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


Tuesday, September 23, 2014 @ 9/23/2014 11:11:00 AM

So....I think this week is a do or die week for me. 

Things to read: 
- Bronte's Villette
- Walpoe's Castle of Otranto
- Winterson's Oranges 
- Eliot's Mills on Floss
- New Media's readings 

Things to do: 
- 6 page essay with no question
- Prepare for MCQ test on Romantic Poetry. Past year average score is (3/10).  
- Group project on Relativity 
- Study for midterms. 

Somehow I believe I will never finish reading Bronte's book. JUST got passed Vol II and now left with Vol III omg omg (600 pages down! 300 to go D: ) also, I totally deserve the New Media nonsense because I have been procrastinating :( 

Remember how I thought I will be enjoying studying Romanticism under rainy days? HAHA reality cannot be any more different. The haze is making me v.unproductive.