throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


Wednesday, August 6, 2014 @ 8/06/2014 09:51:00 PM

Stuff I did over this summer:

  1. Joined SMP2014 (glad I made friends or else the whole event was just seriously not my kind of thing). 
  2. Return for Arts Camp despite telling myself never again. 
  3. Sang karaoke twice, met Ester. 
  4. Travel alone for awhile & met nice strangers. 
  5. Went Boracay and did shitload of hellish activities.  
  6. Attended my first media event.
  7. Read "The Lemon Table" by Julian Barnes (and it was awesome). 
  8. Watch "Dazed and Confused" three fucking times. 
  9. Tried to write a script for a short film.
  10. Gave up writing the script because I am no Linklater. 
  11. Forgive a friend. 
  12. Tried to dye my hair. 
  13. Cut my hair short. Ok fine, shoulder-length. 
  14. Returned blogging. 
Stuff I did not do this summer: 
  1. Lose weight. 
  2. Write enough. 
  3. Invest. 
  4. Celebrate my birthday properly (I am damn upset over this). 
  5. Get my internship. 
  6. Shopping. 
  7. Meet Kristy.
  8. Waste enough time.
  9. Avoid people I wanted to avoid. Damn it some people are like pests.