throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


Wednesday, August 20, 2014 @ 8/20/2014 09:43:00 PM

i am growing increasingly agitated.

Listening to my favourite Joy Division song 'Love Will Tear Us Apart" and thinking how it really make sense because only those things that you love can have the power to tear you apart hahaahha I hope I'm not pointing out a v.DUH point but the fact that "love will tear us apart...again" is very nicely played out in the song is what I utterly love about it especially the starting techno-electronic bit before they begin singing. I always replay that part alone.

So I'm agitated by my speed of reading and have move on to reading 2 books simultaneously now. I never like to do that because one gets all the different characters mix up and storylines too, but I really have no choice. 1 week almost down and I am still left with 11 books. Not very efficient I must say. And don't get me start about the compulsory readings of these readings hahah

UPDATE: Courtesy of 186Bf comments i meant to say reading 2 books concurrently. Needless to say,  I am no Xmen :D. Meanwhile, the wrong use of the word simultaneously also makes me reconsider and think about the relativity of simultaneity. If I am reading nearly as fast as the speed of light then absolute time does not count but instead, depending on my inertial reference frame and 186Bf's observations of my readings, it would have been impossible for both of us to perceive such an event from happening...?