throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


Tuesday, August 12, 2014 @ 8/12/2014 12:11:00 AM

Back to school!

I must resume my highly efficient mode to do more stuff :D when one door closes, another opens (though I did go banging on a few... 2/3 like Barney Stinston hahaha) so on the day I found out I wasn't going to be part of YEP INDIA was the day I got accepted to OCIP Cambodia LE. Once again, I don't feel anything has been taken away or given to me its all part of the Flow ~~

Just returned back from supper with a group of new people. So this must be how hall feels like...camp all over again :O I am v.exhausted mentally more than physically but i must finish the interview piece for my editor. Sighz pie.

Its really back to school blues because I left my ez link card in CLB while printing "To the Lighthouse" notes. Even when there was no one rushing me I am so scatterbrained. What nonsense is this right!?

Have to read read read tomorrow and ooh! have another dinner with new people plus tuition. I need to stop calling them new people.

Things to do:
-Arnold Matthew Poem
-Read North and South
-Read Lighthouse notes.
-Finish interview piece and bug the director for interview.
-Decorate room.
-Prepare for Romanticism or risk feeling stupid for Lecture1.
-Bid for tutorials.
-Get back ezlink card &top up to print more things.