throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


Summer
Friday, July 18, 2014 @ 7/18/2014 01:56:00 AM

It's comforting to be back. Summer is ending. There is a special quality about summer holidays that I can't quite describe it properly without making phallic references. Long, hot, sweaty. Summer is a penis in its finest glory. Long days. Hot weather. The sun that could burn off your skin. Everlasting sweat. My forehead shines like the exoskeleton of a black beetle.

I try my best. With great hopes, it is useless without discipline. That, I lack severely. I hope to repay it with time. Summer is discovery. Or re-discovery? How can you rediscover something that you have already uncovered or perhaps you have known all along that there is no end for it is a circular path which sometimes meanders with zigzag patterns leading to a top with no beginning.

It is nice to be back. Summer consists of thinking, overthinking and underthinking. Summer is about doing, not doing, doing something, doing nothing. Summer is ending. I tried my best.