throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


1 more day to A U G U S T
Wednesday, July 30, 2014 @ 7/30/2014 02:33:00 PM

Cannot believe I am outbidded for Romanticism. Did not really want to take the mod initially because of terrifying prof but now that I can't get it, I want it even more. August is tomorrow. I love August. Feels like Autumn but fun fact, August is actually named after Augustine. Technically, August is still Summer at least in the beginning. Ok what am I blabbling about?! My mind makes connection in the weirdest way.

Imagine studying Romanticism during the rainy days. I love rainy days. Rainy days + green tea + romanticism = a very happy me.
i think..? Sigh cannot believe that winning bid is 830 and above. Inflation in literature modules. Charity in Capitalism. Whatever. Maybe I should take Late Medieval Literature (before 1800?) Who am I kidding I will die of boredom.

UPDATE: I cant even get Late Medieval lit like seriously!? So instead I am forced to pick Post Colonial Theory...oh well, here I come!