throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


Recess Week.
Saturday, February 22, 2014 @ 2/22/2014 02:57:00 PM

RECESS WEEK IS HERE! I have been waiting for you since forever where have you been my love?
I will be uploading congratulatory photos soon I think...

I have no idea why I'm so palpably happy because I have plenty of assignments due after this.

Things to do:

1. Film Studies essay. Must watch scene from "Notorious" again.
2. Watch the movie "Dead Again".
3. Catch up on Biz Law textbook.
4. Finish SE1101E project. Politics.
5. Catch up on Film Studies textbook.
6. Catch up on SC2204 lectures and notes.
7. Figure out the Biz Law project by hook or by crook. Google Lemon Law.

Things to attend:

1.3 hours long English Revision with China student on Monday.
2. Evening of Poetry and Music on Wednesday.
3. Audrey's Birthday!
4. 2hr30min lesson on Monday with another student.
5. Breakfast with Vivien Chua on Tuesday!!
6. Consultation and Group Project Meeting on Wednesday.

This is going to be one hell of a week!

Monday:

11-1pm: Do number 1. and 2. from "to-do" list.
2-4.30pm: Lessons with a kid.
6.30-930pm: In school for lessons.
Try and do number 4. at night.

Tuesday:

10am: Breakfast with Viv.
Do number 3. and bring home if unable to complete reading.
2.30-5pm lessons at home.

Wednesday:

Try and wake up early to complete 3.
2pm: Consult in school plus project group meeting.
7-9pm: Find someone to attend evening of poetry and music with me. (its free!)

Thursday& Friday:

Finish whatever that is incomplete on the rest of the list from 5-7 in an air-conditioned area- say Utown. I am hoping to casually bump into Cecilia Cheung there. LIKE WTF Audrey told me she's there!

BUT AT LEAST FOR NOW, before anything actually begins, I feel so pumped for the break. *does random push-ups on the ground*. I have been craving for some Me-Time ever since CNY ended. I will be having an impromptu meeting with Shimin and Jiayue tonight. Unfortunately, I left my contact lens in the dorm which means my outfits are restricted to whatever suits my glasses :(