throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


If I can change a few things about myself...
Thursday, December 26, 2013 @ 12/26/2013 01:21:00 PM

I won't say that these are resolutions but rather some minor alterations I hope to make about myself before I turn 21:

1. Be more disciplined in terms of work. No I'm not saying I did a bad job this sem in fact it was in between my expectations( higher than 3.5) and my delusions (4.5 and above). But I still feel like I'm not learning as much as I wanted and if that is going to happen I need greater discipline to maximize my time.

2. Be physically fit once again to run at least 15km. My glory days of stamina are long over :( I need to start from scratch again sigh oh and find time to play badminton from time to time! Maybe learn squash...

3. Be more open to things. Now this is seriously ironic because I know I am (in abstract terms) open-minded and rather liberal. Somehow this does not translate to my every day life though hahaha I need to start getting myself out there. (More about this later on because I'm blogging on my phone now on a bumpy bus ride OMG I MET MY SECONDARY SCHOOL TEACHER!!)

Ok that's all for now! I'm running late!