throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


A yeh chi dedication
Friday, December 27, 2013 @ 12/27/2013 12:17:00 AM



What Yeh Chi says can really kill me. Look at the above shot intensively ok now billion dollar question, "can you spot my pouch?" LOL WTH why will anyone say that I cannot stop laughing at  yc lameness hahahahaha ok maybe it's not really funny but when she took this photo she seriously thought we couldn't spot it?! Like whaaaaat?  

She pointed out that Justacia at dhoby Ghaut has increased their prices as well since Crescent Days and the fact that she still chooses the same choice of set lunch means a lot to her. 

Also, the below convo is by her. She went through her 20 years of life thinking bitter gourd was spelt as Ghaut and don't get me started on dhoby hahahahaha Yeh Chi ftw!