throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


Exams outfits
Friday, November 15, 2013 @ 11/15/2013 12:11:00 AM

Is it strange that I plan my outfits for exams?

What I will wear to philosophy exam:

What I will wear to Sociology exam:

HAHAHA OMG I THINK I SHOULD STOP THIS MADNESS!
Yeh and Fish came to Utown and study with me today don't think it's a good thing because we really played too much. Kept thinking about food and laughed a little too much. Compared to the time I studied with Cheryl it was NOT productive at all :(

We went running after that so that was the only time I felt accomplished. The tracks in NUS were wet and dark though (it was at 1020pm) but when I begin to run I realized that it does not really make much of a difference. What matters is the distance and time and how breathless I felt when running, not how bright or dark it may be.

Now with my endorphin pumping high, I can't sleep and am busy selecting what to wear for my exams... should I be inspired by a leather jacket?

GO AND DIE YOU HAVE A 10 PAGE ASSIGNMENT DUE SOON!