throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


Exams Date!
Thursday, November 7, 2013 @ 11/07/2013 11:04:00 AM

I just realized all my examinations fall on a very unlikely timing that is 9am! Better start making myself more alert then! Gosh and Literature is on a Saturday.... WHY WHY! Actually I like Saturdays! I have a feeling that after the 30th I will be too lazy to continue studying for Philosophy and go flea shopping instead. OMG! Please stop me....
SC1101EMaking Sense of Society26-11-2013 9:00 AM
SSA1201Singapore Society28-11-2013 9:00 AM
EN1101EAn Introduction to Literary Studies30-11-2013 9:00 AM
PH1102EIntroduction to Philosophy02-12-2013 9:00 AM

Also, I know I rarely listen to loopy songs like this but I guess the mood is appropriate! That's how I'm feeling right now! So enjoy 'I Rather Dance With You' from Kings of Convenience. I strongly suspect my buoyancy is a result of the long walk I took from Utown back to my room yesterday night. Talk about a long short walk in the dark...idiotically missed my bus while studying with Audrey but obviously for her she stays at Utown and while her friend kindly offered me a sleeping bag, I declined. Felt like a hippie when I imagined myself dozing in CAPT lounge room :D   

To walk around the NUS campus at 12am felt strangely spiritual. Each hill I climbed gave me a sense of wonder and breathtaking serenity (breath taking is as much metaphorical as it is physical :( DAMN! I should exercise more! )  

OF COURSE the last stretch back was the worse! The street lamps were yellow lighting and I heard a girl's laughter that felt shrill and chilly. Turns out it was some CJ person running with her friends..my mind was like "aarrgh you don't want look but at the same time you want to see ok quickly take a sneak peek.... see! she has feet!"

I'm such a coward.