throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


Reading too much poetry will result in lousy imitations from me. My first poem posted here p.s it's meant to be funny
Sunday, September 22, 2013 @ 9/22/2013 10:22:00 PM

Sunday is a block of ice-cream waiting to be eaten.
Sunday passes by so quickly only to be random.
Why Does the Last Day of every week means so much
Yet I do so little?

Sunday is hazy, tiring, lazy, frustrating
hazardous for health (and I mean
both physical and mental
well-being).

Sunday should be killed
and we should call it simply 'Bleaurghday'
but that's just depressing.
I like Saturdays, Sat-duh-days
it feels nice on the tongue
but her sister's a bitch

Because she's beginning of a week
and the end of one or none.
Monday's a bully but then again,
everyone knows that.

It's Sunday that is sneaky
with her awful Sunny
and the smileys and the families
that forces me to be happy
only that I am

Then it melts and ends.