throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


New old news
Thursday, September 26, 2013 @ 9/26/2013 12:09:00 AM

I haven't been reading the Straits Times recently and am feeling extremely disconnected with the world. Only just found out about the 'tuition is not necessary' comment and the typhoon in Hong Kong.

However, quick literature news flash:

According to many, it is rumored that Haruki Murakami is one of the favorites for the Nobel Prize for Literature 2013!! Along with the ever sublime Joyce Carol Oates. OMG OMG who do I root for? :O

Who will you root for?

Also, I am so demoralized after my first literature test :( but it is a good thing because it reminds me of why I enjoy it in the first place. I have been completely neglecting work (or in fact over-concerned about it) which is why this helps to put things in perspective.