throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


bow to me ants
Thursday, September 19, 2013 @ 9/19/2013 11:53:00 AM

Just as I am finding solace these days I get ants attack! Seriously I don't even eat in my room so where do all these little ants come from??!

In other news, I am feeling all pumped up suddenly to be aware of how in control (or not) I am, of my life. I mean it is something you always think you know only you don't because it is so obvious.

Its like the times when I stare at myself at the mirror and think 'oh this is me. This is my face,' but the more I see my own face, the less I realized its mine. It is more of what others see me as, but not myself. You know what I mean? And all of sudden..BAM SLASH WHAM you realize that it is indeed you! So why the hell does it look so unfamiliar-your own face? Your own yellow-skinned, single-eyelid, button-nosed face.

So yeah it is like sudden realization of the power/lack of  power you have to control your life. And it freaking throw your mind away!! BAM SLASH WHAM! Like what? I am who I am? Yes you are! HAAHA! I am the master of my own world! Bow to me ants bow! (And they do...)




back to the top