throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


This is a post that shows im only human.
Wednesday, August 14, 2013 @ 8/14/2013 09:09:00 PM

Today something miraculous happened:

So I wanted to exercise after dinner in my dorm but considering that I just took a bath, I told myself to postpone it infinitely

Back in my room, as I was opening my bag with great vitality (I had to channel my excess energy somewhere) and planning to start reading, the key inside flew out of the window and down to the ground and into the bushes.

My dorm is located at level 5. I heard a small but still significant "THUD" sound as it landed.

It sounds so cliche to say this but honestly my heart sank with it. As I stared blankly out the window for a few stunned moments, I half had a vision of Rapunzel (Ihavenoideawhy) and also the other half was a vision of unnerving sense of doom (itehelpsthatitwasdarktoo).

Like seriously WTF?! HOW can this happen?! 

Took the lift down, searched helplessly the whole time sweating and swearing. It was a complete disaster that even I found it hard to believe.

After waddling ankle deep in mud I found my transponder split into 3 separate parts -the two covers and the wire/magnet inside. Also, they werent even NEAR the mud.. they were on dry concrete floor not far away from the bushes...fuck my night vision. Who told you to fucking run straight to the bushes/think the worst!?

Pleased with my pieces of treasure, I had to take the stairs up while trying to repair it as i walked 5 levels of stairs back to my room.You can't take the lift if you don't have the key. You will think that 5 levels is really nothing but mind you, I started from B2 not level 1. 

By level 3 I was beginning to get dizzy from the flights of stairs (yes, I am the same person that enter a 15km run this coming month) and not to mention the fact that I can't seems to fix the bloody key.

Having an engine boyfriend was my second irrational thought after the Rapunzel vision. 

When I finally reached level 5, I realized that I CANT FUCKING OPEN THE DOOR EITHER from the fire escape. 

What the hell right!?! Seriously...security is really admirable here except the last thing I want to admire it is during such a critical point. So I resumed my flight of stairs BACK DOWN AGAIN, sweating and swearing plus I was thirsty from swearing non stop when I walked UP the flight of stairs to go down again and chant 'fuck fuck fuck'.

Called security and they tell me to walk 10 blocks from my residence. I am in block 16, they are located in block 6...

Used my remaining energy to brisk walk and look glamorous as if I was a top model not a muddy loser with a broken key. Reached the command station and was told that I had to pay $60 for a $6 key...

THIS IS WHEN THE MIRACLE HAPPEN: 

I told whatever I just wrote above to the security guard (minor editing here and there) and did my best to talk pleasantly ULTIMATELY I convinced both of them to fix it for me for free. They even felt sorry for me but that's another story.

HAHAHA YOU CAN TRY TO KILL ME FATE BUT I HAVE SOME WILL AND TALENT!!!

Ok anyway, he agreed and after 10mins it was done! Hahahaa and I even got the exercise I wanted ~ I think my rice and veggies just got digested! 

Ok end of stupid post.