throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


Midnight musings.
Thursday, July 18, 2013 @ 7/18/2013 12:48:00 AM

So obviously I can't sleep and am pondering over my sanity as I pour over Webster's "The Duchess of Malfi" for one of my student's upcoming exam. 

I texted SM and ask her what she was doing. She replied "some school stuff," relating to bank loans. I feel slightly saner.

But only just slightly. 

We or shall I say I had a one-women conversation alone as she happily ignored me and I deleted her name from my whatsapp chat out of exasperation.

I regret it now because I think it was kind of funny and the purpose of this post was to share it with you readers but as I type, I forget exactly why it was so funny.

Just yesterday I threw the fruit peeler in the bin along with my apple skins. My mum found out and told me about it in a casual manner. It's the casual manner that freaks me out.

Why must students study "The Duchess of Malfi" why you tell me? I don't even think she appreciates it since I don't hahaha....well not in that sense but it's really just intolerable for people living in the 21st C.