throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


Cakes and such ;) a tribute!
Monday, July 1, 2013 @ 7/01/2013 07:34:00 PM




So apparently asking for birthday greetings is a crime. I don't recall my friends all ignoring my birthday in the past. Nobody wished me at 12am so I promptly went around demanding for blessings. Life is so easy with whatsapp.

Me:你们都死到那里去?!

I've always took those wishes for granted. Now that I've got less than expected number of wellwishers, the top three people that got me first suddenly feels extremely important. 

(Mind you, I believe with age comes wisdom though my actions might appear to be contradicting and outright opposite, I stand by them.) 

Of course then later I found out that my JC friends actually planned a surprise for me and were waiting for me at my house! Awwww! Rush of overwhelming emotions... I am really really grateful you guys!

As I said multiple times I don't really need a celebration but I want an acknowledgement of my existence.I EXIST GOD DAMMIT! RIGHT HERE! RIGHT NOW! ( Next year 21st though might be slightly different but I mean we will see how) 

Its sometimes sad because I know most of my friends are presumably so busy with their super hip life but I think a message of some sort ought to suffice. However between getting lesser wishes on my phone and tons of it on FB I think I choose the former.  

Which is why I'm glad that the people that mattered and wished me at the end were the people I wanted/demanded for wishes in the end :D

The cake with two long candles caught me by surprise. I actually took time to stare at it for it felt as if there was something amiss. I want more candles :( on my cake. It feels so odd to have just two.