throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


This too shall pass
Saturday, June 29, 2013 @ 6/29/2013 05:05:00 PM

If the end is the same and I am constantly confused, it means that I have been asking the wrong questions. 

The real question is not where to go but rather when are you going to start. I have been focusing too much on concrete differences to fail and recognize the sameness. 

That's why I choose to stay. For all that matters it does not. But this also means that I ought to feel tremendously grateful and with great hopes to stay sane and be great.