throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


Who said there are no good movies?
Thursday, May 2, 2013 @ 5/02/2013 08:15:00 PM


The thing with the Before Sunrise/Sunset films are that unlike most movie sequels that get worse, this gets better.I am such a huge fan of Before Sunset that I never get sick of watching it again. The characters are so true, dialogues are so honest and pure. Remind me why again we need an actual plot when we have Ethan Hawke and Julie Delphy on screen?



From the director of "Lost in Translation"...Sofia Coppola! While I haven't exactly fully enjoyed any of her works yet, they are better than average even at her poorest. The film "Somewhere" had some of the best soundtracks and cinematography ever but really The Bling Ring looks like its going to be her best one yet. And look Emma Watson!


I cannot wait!