throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


whatsapp chat with questionable bf(f?) on a very hot day
Monday, May 13, 2013 @ 5/13/2013 11:38:00 PM

Soooooo.....today is just unbearably hot. I was suppose to meet my friends for lunch but instead I've seem to develop some sort of vampire-like characteristic and gave it a miss to stay at home instead lest risk blinding everyone else with my sparkling skin.

It was a good albeit slightly uncomfortable day. The good bits were reading chunks of Great Gatsby and Norwegian Wood interchangeably while listening to music on Spotify. I am so getting Death Cab for Cutie on way too many levels.

The bad bits were eating and not exercising because of fear of the sweltering hot Sun and it's minions Heat and Sweat.

I really adore Murakami. Can't wait for his latest book "Colourless Tsukuru and his years of Pilgrimage" to be converted into English. Hurry up please translator :(

Anyway as my surrogate bf  Shimin knows that I've always been a bit crazy, today I was absolutely crazed. I blame the sunlight. Or maybe too much sunlight?

Around 130pm I was struck by sudden madness and (unfortunately) dragged her in it. Her's how our whatsapp conversation looked like:

Me: LET'S GO BANGKOK. THIS SUNDAY. BRING ONE SET OF CLOTHES BUY EVERYTHING ELSE. WHAT ARE YOU DOING? REPLY ME.

-As usual, she is slow in general hahahaah so like after a bit of anti climax moments she replied =.= and thankfully I was still in frenzied state of mind....-

Shimin: I was helping my grandma cook lunch. Don't be crazy sunday too fast.

Me: What are you doing anyway next week? Speed is nothing. Hurry or May is ending THIS SUNDAY being young allows you to do such things. Stop thinking and start acting! SAY OK!

-So the thing about whatsapp is that it allows you to see if the person is online/offline/typing. The fact that she is typing so slowly drove some of my craziness back and even before she sent me anymore stupid rhetoric I bombarded her with more messages in caps.-

Me: SAY OK! THE ONLY THING THAT NEEDS CONSIDERATION IS IF WE ARE CELEBRATING VESAK DAY IN THAILAND. OK dont need so long to type one!!! Say ok don't be wasted!

Shimin: Wait you need to calm down. (Honestly I think she watch too many CSI shows where the police always tell the suspect to calm down which doesn't work because they end up doing even more drastic stuff like shooting everyone else fucking dead...)

Me: You need to think fast. And we are NOT going to check in baggage because all we need is pajamas inside the bag and our toothbrush. The ONLY SET OF CLOTHES WE CARRY WILL BE ON OUR VERY BODIES.

(I honestly think I was super high at that time...how can she tolerate me, I do not know. Must have own me a lot in her past life to take my shouty ramblings oh well :D  )

I am going to fast forward about these "discussions" because it makes me sound like a lunatic. She gave in within 2hours though (so loony as I maybe, I was a lovable one) and agreed I was right. DUH.

AND OFF WE GO BANGKOK THIS SUNDAY!

Honestly the only thing that is going to be in my luggage is tons of spare clean underwear and probably nothing else.