throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


How to stop wasting time?
Tuesday, May 7, 2013 @ 5/07/2013 12:52:00 PM

I wore gym clothes the entire day yesterday thinking that I would go to the gym.

I did not. I slept with my sports bra on.

Today, I am wearing a dress at home thinking I will go out.

Right now, I am sitting in front of my laptop.

This is a sickening mentality of how the grass is always greener leading to stupid cow behaviour and suffering the consequences later on. I am not a cow.

When I'm out, I want to go home. When I'm at home I think the whole world is out there waiting for me to live it !(@$

Interesting day I spent with Shimin/My surrogate bf:

We faced the crowds in Orchard Road not long ago thinking it will be cool to - you know- hang out with the cool people. Actually what really happened was that we were in fact anything but "cool".

After collecting our race pack from Raffles we sort of participate in self suicide attempting to walk with the people along 313/enter H&M.

While we do - or at least I do - look great in my super short skirt and white top outfit, blending seamlessly with the equally hip youths of today, I was mentally cursing the whole time inside my head as I walked.

Must have looked like a model since all of them have a KNN face each time they sashayed down the runway.

Shimin was no better she didn't even tried to look interested.

We pretty much ended up doing the impossible which was to try and find a quiet place during a Saturday at Cineleisure. The idea of watching Iron Man suddenly appealed to me not because I want to watch Iron Man but it fulfilled the "quiet place" criteria.

Refuse to pay the price though and mucked around a fries cafe. Sudden realization of the fact that I have completed every date-like possible scenario that I could have done with my future boyfriend by myself or with friends already.

Whatever.

This blog post is getting out of hand. I need to get out.