throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


To hell with FATS./ Happy Birthday Esther!
Friday, April 12, 2013 @ 4/12/2013 12:13:00 PM

the answer is always so simple.

Eat less exercise more.

I mean it's not like I don't know about it. So why am I constantly searching for faster more immediate way of losing weight? Ahh the horrors of being chubby.

The fast diet, the juice diet, the no-carbo diet, the shake diet. Running in intervals, running in circles, running on incline plane, running in general. Not running at all, swimming, brisk-walking, slow walking, weight lifting. Waking up early, sleeping more, napping less, drinking more. Drink water, don't get too bloated, eat fruits but don't touch grapes or watermelon.

It's absolute madness. WHY? Why must women be thin? I am tempted to continue ranting on about feminism and what not but WHO AM I KIDDING, I am brainwashed (to wanna be thin ;) ).

Of course it helps when you spent more time looking at awfully pretty models as well and all the fashionable clothes you want to wear.

I am not going to say that it starts right now because it seems so quickly that I will fail. The war has already begun. No, I am simply going to fight on.

On a completely unrelated note, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ESTHER! My stick-woman like friend!


It's not everyday we celebrate your day/your existence! I am so glad you were born and became my friend and remained as my friend  ( haha so many has come and go but touchwood!) and continue to be this AWESSOOOME. I mean can you believe it? To quote you, "funny how life works" every moment seems so forgettable but put them altogether and there you have! Almost a decade of lasting friendship.

Wait I take the "forgettable" description back. We have plenty of unforgettable moments odd though most of them seems borderline embarrassing why?!I guess its because we were young and really stupid hahaha but now while we are still young, I dont feel half as stupid. Do you?


Be happy that you are alive because I am! And I am sure just like many others lives you have touched you must be feeling pretty kick ass. I know I'm wishing one day in advance but whatever you can always extend your celebration :D