throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


Friday, March 29, 2013 @ 3/29/2013 03:27:00 PM

I am blogging now because I feel like it. There is nothing else I can do on such a lazy late Good Friday afternoon. The rain is pouring incessantly now as if it is raging a war with the persistent sun. (I hope the rain will win because the bloody heat is taking a toil on my health.)

The view is excellent here from my balcony and there is some sort of rainy mist hanging over the air. I can see the ants working hard to avoid the fat pellets of raindrops splashing over their home. My sister is stuck doing her homework and I am feeling melancholic for no reason listening to old jazz music. It's as if I feel like something great is going to happen. I can feel it in my bones and the roar of the raindrops just seems to be encouraging my erratic thoughts. I am typing fast. I am typing faster. I can feel it inside me, like a bubble swelling and then getting ready to float away...any moment now...

The rain has stopped. I think its just my weird period hormones making fun of me. Damn it!