throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


Tuesday, September 25, 2012 @ 9/25/2012 11:15:00 AM

I feel cheated I really do.

Why you might ask? Well, take a look at the "new and improved" Apple iOS 6.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

No Google map, no Youtube app.

I am going back in time. 3 years ago, I was lost and confused literally each time I need to travel to new foreign places. BUT THEN! With the use of what I called "the smartest most idiot proof phone ever" - iPhone 3S and it's equally stunning apps there was no worry at all.

Life had direction.

Now in 2012 why do I feel that technology made me went back in time to year 2009!?

Before the existence of iPhones, I honestly believed any phone that could call and message was good enough for me. Nokia, Motorola, Sony Ericsson they were all the same. I could use them interchangably.

And then came the rise of the smartphones and of course Apple was the smartest ! Certainly felt that my standard of living improved since now a phone is NOT JUST a phone. So many other functions and one of my favourite was the fact that I COULD USE IT TO FIND DIRECTIONS from point A to Z.

So imagine my horror when I unwittingly downloaded the new operating system the night before. Woke up the next morning with an urgent need to head to a new place felt reassured since I assumed that one could easily do that with Google Map only to realize that it DISAPPEARED!

AND YOUTUBE  TOO! (which I used to listen to some songs while in the bus)

WHAT NOW!?!?! :(