throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


day five approaching....
Thursday, August 2, 2012 @ 8/02/2012 10:09:00 PM

Yes I'm still following the Olympics intensively just didn't find the time for updating. But the flood of emotions is still apparent. Watched the making of a legend Olympian, (Michael Phelps plops no more) cried with the athletes (regardless of nationality) each time they cry on screen and of course super overwhelmed by Feng Tianwei's win :DD

It's so timely with the looming National Day, now it just adds more to the celebration.

TV is now officially converted to Wii each time badminton is broad casted. Will drop everything and grab anything as equipment.

Watched the Thailand Vs China doubles match not long ago and I must say, it was really well-played by both sides. Everything was very fast. Their movement, the shuttles, their reflexes WOW! Very motivated to start playing badminton again after watching them...yes, there is a correlation between watching sports and playing it. I swam and ran after two weeks of laziness before the Olympics began, suddenly finding my fitness all over again.

A bit too enthusiastic, I think, I might be experiencing a bit of muscle ache after pretending to emulate Franklin in the pool, forgetting the fact that I am in no way skilled especially in the pool. But hey, imitation is the best form of flattery... not too sure if it was Picasso or Da Vinci who said it but still....