throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


grey cells
Tuesday, July 3, 2012 @ 7/03/2012 03:01:00 PM


Yesterday I dreamt that there was a mass of thick white hair growing out of my head.

I was so horrified and sick that I woke up in sweat even though it was raining.

Gosh it was so gross. Can you imagine yourself with white hair? Then I recalled one of my classmate that use to sit right in front of me have like tons of tiny white hair despite being 18.

Everyday I look up at the whiteboard during lessons I can't help but noticing that. First his enormous head, then the white hair then what the teacher was saying.

I think I'm terrified of looking old. Not growing old per say but looking old.