throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


Ants!!!
Saturday, July 21, 2012 @ 7/21/2012 08:01:00 PM

I live on the ground floor with an accompanying garden so while it's extremely nice to look outside the view when it rains, the garden pests are seriously a problem.

Recently there is a HUGE population of ants outside my gate and I don't know what to do?!

I mean while they certainly look harmless, they are not!!!

Ok actually I can't really blame them for finding food but apparently their colony is spreading to I don't know...colonIES?

Gaaah..what should I do? How can I get rid of them without killing them? Yes I'm surprised by my own humanity I mean cmon they are ants even some animals lovers don't even think twice about squishing them with a finger...

To be exact, they don't really bother me except the fact that their house is right at the bottom of my gate???

The actual word is I want them to RELOCATE. Yes, just move away and don't bother me...go enbloc I even tried to pay the ants chocolate to leave!

On a completely unrelated note...

Just had an anti climax moment when someone gave me a birthday present that is completely er how can I put this delicately : I hate it!

A soft toy. I don't even know how to begin. Hello I am so so not a soft toy person!!

Felt a pang of guilt, embarrassment and constipation when she asked me to open it infront of her excitedly.

Because our birthdays are 2 days apart, my present for her was from Accessorize and she was genuinely THRILLED.

Why do I always overcompensate for gifts? I feel super horrid for saying this but I actually feel better if she didn't get me anything because I honestly don't know what to do with it now?

I can't place it outside, I can't throw it, i got no space to keep it...

I should donate it.