throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


The unexpected
Saturday, June 30, 2012 @ 6/30/2012 07:25:00 PM

Spent an awesome day with Thendral :)) feeling stuffed by Macs now though regret the toxic food.

Apparently you lose some you gain some. And I think I just did.

Btw I think my friend is totally awesome and pro in applying makeup. She did eyeliner for me and now I'm pretty addicted hahaha !

Kept saying I had birthday superpowers and willed everything to be ok. So far so good but then again I don't want to curse it.

There was a parade in town and she was all like "look it's your birthday and all this is for you!!"

Cannot help but feel equally buoyant momentarily. Felt silly for googling " sad on my birthday" last night though apparently in some idiotic way this is an actual phenomenon that gripped plenty of people....

That made me laugh hysterically for a while before I sobered up and received a surprise SMS from a long time no talk friend.

I love my life.

Labels: