throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


Not another superhero film
Wednesday, June 27, 2012 @ 6/27/2012 10:22:00 AM

I feel terribly old. Its like everything is changing but nothing is moving.

I thought Spiderman 3 came out not long ago?!


SO WHY IS THERE AN AMAZING SPIDERMAN COMING SOON?!


You know, Spiderman is my 2nd favourite superhero (first being Batman!) and part of the reason was because Tobey Maguire was such a brilliant Spidey.

I hated his casting at first but I ate my own words after seeing his portrayal. It was like the role was made for him and he was like you know, so perfect.(HAHAHA ok I'm gushing now....)

And then there is Andrew Garfield. I already like him in The Social Network/Never Let Me Go and to add a bonus, Emma Stone! Plus they are dating in reality (swoons). Also who in the right mind will hate the director of 500 Days of Summer!!? This is unfair they hardly need to convince me to watch it...I'm already like YES YES YES!

I feel guilty. Is it possible to enjoy both films equally? And don't tell me not to compare. You want to make a film so fast before I can forget the original Sam Raimi's Spiderman, you are asking for it.

"With great power comes great responsibility"