throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


I wish I wish with all my heart to fly to neverland and never grow up. Please how stupid.
Friday, June 29, 2012 @ 6/29/2012 10:32:00 AM

I think I think too much. Anyway happy birthday to me! Haha I have no plans for tomorrow which leaves me open to any plans! Imagine the possibilities :))

Got a new hair cut. V.short compared to my usual standards and I think I like it :S so much for fearing my face is too round hahaha oh well.

Update: Previous post just certified my blog as an angsty teenager blog -.- not too proud of it. Off to read something cheerful perhaps?