throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


Completely useless post about skirts
Tuesday, June 5, 2012 @ 6/05/2012 11:30:00 AM

As much as Fashion is concern, I'm not a very skirt person. Yep it's true! I hate my movements being restricted does that makes sense? Im not very girly, i channel more of my boyish power haha.

Which is why after so long of not wearing skirts, putting one scares me.
It takes skills to pull it off ok?! From what I recalled every time I did, I end up being hilariously unglam.

Skirts are a very feminine thing to me haha like ultra feminine. Which is why although I feel oh so pretty for the first second, I completely forget about it in the next. I walk briskly. I have awkward postures, I resist the urge to hitch it up and free my legs to run for buses.

(Instead one has to walk demurely and trust me try looking desperate in a pretty way when i see the bus zooming so some else can hopefully stop the bus for you..ok I hate waiting for buses!)

It's unsightly. And according to my friends extremely funny to watch. Oh well thankfully it only those few moments. Other than that one simply have to clamp legs together.

P.s I'm not referring to long skirts/floppies type. School skirts are not counted.