throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


200612
Wednesday, June 20, 2012 @ 6/20/2012 09:52:00 PM

I am going to Harry Potter exhibition tomorrow at the ArtsandScience Musuem!! And to make things better the Andy Warhol 15mins Eternal as well!

*Muted screaming and random thrashing!*

And yet I am down with a throat so sore that I can hardly swallow let alone talk....Its the attack of the VIRUS again ever since Sec 4 (I'm super vulnerable to it!).

:(((

Still, mind over body. It's Harry Potter! I know what you are probably thinking..
After all this time?

YES YOU KNOW THE ANSWER!

Always. (Pardon the crazy fan girling part you have to read harry potter to understand what the heck I'm talking about...)

To the boy who lived! I actually wanted to wait and go on the 31st of July (extra meaningful since its Harry's Birthday and JKRowling as well) but ever since the turn of events I decided that I could cheer myself up with that to look forward to. That being said, I'm just going to take it as I'm celebrating my own birthday too since I never do (look at my past posts: 2009, 2010, 2011 HAHAHA the last one is damn funny I can't believe my neurotic self sometimes. And in 2010 I didn't even acknowledge it I broke down my aftermath of the exams instead WTH!??! )

Actually, YOU SHOULD REALLY GO CLICK ON IT! I am quite amused by my own ramblings the last time... SEE I ALWAYS HAD MY BIRTHDAY WITH EXAMS LOL LOL LOL . And often feel awkward about celebrations...

THIS TIME...*drums roll*

I AM GOING TO FRICKIN TAKE CONTROL OF THE CELEBRATIONS!!!! (actually, I sound like that...cough cough but apparently I'm channeling all my energy with large fonts)

Isn't it odd the fact that I'm quite sad how this month turned out. That why for once I'm looking for the end of it! 30th June!

And I bloody lost money on 4D today (don't judge me please) it's funny why I decided to buy the numbers anyway....

So I had this dream that I was back at Mandai watching my grandad being cremated. But I dont know why everything was so blue. I hate the underwater but it felt like I was deep in it, it was a wide blue ocean and there was an Orca next to his casket which was also suddenly in water. DON'T ASK ME WHY!

So I was terribly afraid of the Orca since they are supposedly even more fearsome than the Great White Shark and there was alot of bubbles blocking my vision. Faintly I can see the casket sliding open which was odd because I thought it was nailed down already. I felt fearful but in a good way maybe because of the thrill. I was dreading it as much as I was in awe and then 4 numbers suddenly came in view and the orca kept swimming nearer and nearer to me. I felt like Kahu for an instant except I dont speak whale =.= and the bubbles kept blocking my view and suddenly I realised I had difficulty breathing and the orca was NEXT TO ME and then I WOKE UP.

Memorised the number and told myself if I do have the opportunity I will buy the numbers. Turned out I did.

AND YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPEN INSTEAD!?!?

Of course I didn't strike but both my dad's car numbers appeared instead. Like for real both!! Exactly how they are as second price and starters... WHY YOU TELL ME WHY?!

This is a sign.