throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


What kind of living will it be when you—oh, God! would you like to live with your soul in the grave?'
Sunday, May 6, 2012 @ 5/06/2012 12:37:00 AM

I am sick and tired of being small and insecure. From tomorrow onwards I plan to be myself. Bitch, goddess, eccentric and all.

Just spent my Sunday reading from morning till now. Will hopefully blog happier soon. For now, accidentally re-read twilight and gained new perspectives. Wallowing in self pity for lack of boyfriend and decided to google Emily Bronte's Wuthering Heights. Then felt stupid for the two love birds in the story and thinks love is too troublesome yet secretly still finds it alluring.

SMS senior who took Bronte in A level and asked for analysis. Senior thought I lost my mind. Hesitantly replied that her favorite part in love story was between Cathy and Heathcliff falling in love then acting crazily.

Hell I'm acting crazy minus the love I should get check.

Makes me more lonely now. Must stop reading Esther's blog. She is a hopeless romantic and it's driving me nuts as equally as Shimin's new found hippiness.

Life sucks when everyone moves on except you. This post makes me sound like some whiny ass I always hate to talk to in real life. Like a drug addict without drugs. Well I'm trying to stop being a liar without telling lies and it's hard.