throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


Another 19!
Sunday, May 20, 2012 @ 5/20/2012 10:37:00 AM

Woohoo celebrated a friend's birthday on Friday and we both came to the conclusions thaaaat:

1. Most of my friends are ugly. I could name tons of my friends who well, aren't pretty by social standards but she can't. Probably only me she concluded. Mine you I would have lunge at her if not for the fact she actually learns 3 or more martial arts. Haha but she gives me credit for seeing beyond appearances ;) ;) most ppl don't.

2. Gender is all in the head. Told her my brilliant plan for her to get a gay friend then all will be settled! Haha apparently she heard of this method before. Isn't it smart? A marriage of convenience and the respective parties still can like attend family functions together without being awkward.

3. iPhone palm reading app is lame.

4. The reason why friends remain as friends is mainly due to tolerance haha she claims it's mutual respect I claim that it is on mutual trust that the person wont hurt/judge you even if they know your true self. She then concluded that's partly true but a certain level of tolerance is still necessary :D

5. We are all selfish at heart but I like to be optimistic and think otherwise although it's hard because most of the time the actions of some people are really very selfish.

6. Which then brings us to the whole passive aggressive conversation. Hate it but since I can't win it, I join it.

7. Pizzas are really expensive.