throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


due 2 weeks ago
Monday, April 9, 2012 @ 4/09/2012 10:36:00 AM





That was what happened about 2 weeks ago! HAHA stole the glam pictures from Esther's blog click on it to stalk to her! :D I have no idea why we are transparent and given both our experience in photography I dont know why we suck at it?! Plus we are the worst models ever. I mean ever.

On the side note, I think I am once again contemplating having a tattoo. HAHAHA omg I know it sounds silly and I was ALWAYS against body art but I have no idea why my late teenagers hormones are suddenly raging again (at its last year) as if to tell me hey yingli you went through teenager being prim and proper! Enjoy your last year now so hell yes!

Ok kidding but seriously if this thought comes back again when I'm 21. I think I'm  going to rethink about it. And I already know what I want to ink!