throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


rain rain don't go away
Saturday, March 31, 2012 @ 3/31/2012 07:18:00 PM

Now I'm a fat house cat
Nursing my sore blunt tongue
Watching the warm poison rats curl through the wide fence cracks
Pissing on magazine photos
Those fishing lures thrown in the cold
And clean blood of Christ mountain stream

Lyrics are definitely a subset of poetry. I do feel like a fat house cat. Falling in love with this now.

Speaking of cats, I have an extremely odd dream yesterday night. And mind you, it was POURING outside my house and yet I woke up at 4.44am to blow dry my exceptionally wet hair.

Yes that was really what I thought to myself. And I thought out loud. I said. "Blow dry my hair" on the bed. I mean, I couldn't understand why it wouldn't be dry considering that I did try my best to dry it before I sleep but somehow it was still inexplicably wet.
(When you wake up abruptly from the bed, all logic disowns you.)
After that, I tried to sleep with the least success. I sat on my bed for 30 solid minutes before deciding to wake up and just do some work.

Tick Tock. Magical hour came and left.

Tick Tock. By 7.20 am the rain was still as heavy as ever so I thought I might as well just try to get on with some sleep.

That's when the dream begin. Ok hold on. Let me tell you another recent dream before this cat one and yes, it involves animals. Specifically alligators. ( I have no idea what's with all the animistic dreams I'm having these days...)

To cut to the chase, I dreamt that an alligator was chasing me before it suddenly turned away and attacked my dad. At first I was running away from it but when I realized it changed directions for my dad, I ran away to get a knife and plunged it directly on top of its sick head.

Then of course I woke up.

Now the cat one was also pretty strange. I noticed a black cat come out from nowhere, entering my house and refusing to leave. It talked to me pleading that I have to let it stay here (yes, black cats talk in my dreams) but it was being disgusting with it's dietary habits so I kind of dragged it out and was a little cruel to it. The black cat then tried to scratch me but I heartlessly flung it outside my balcony before anything happened and shut the door.

When I woke up, it was still raining cats and dogs.

So anyway I went to check it out, because I was a little superstitious about black cats and here's what I found:

"To see a cat in your dream symbolizes an independent spirit, feminine sexuality, creativity, and power. It also represents misfortune and bad luck. If the cat is aggressive, then it suggests that you are having problems with the feminine aspect of yourself. If you are afraid of the cat in your dream, then it suggests that you are fearful of the feminine.To see a black cat in your dream indicates that you are experiencing some fear in using your psychic abilities and believing in your intuition. You may erroneously associate the black cat with evil, destruction, and bad luck. In particular, if the black cat is biting, clawing or attacking you, then the dream means that you must acknowledge what your intuition is trying to tell you. You can no longer ignore it. Do not be afraid to face the situation." 

-taken from dreamoods.com ( I didn't know such a site exist until I googled.)

Anyway since it was a full page about animals appearing in dreams, I saw the alligator one and this is what it says:

"To see an alligator in your dream symbolizes treachery, deceit, and hidden instincts. It may be a signal for you to take on a new perspective on a situation. It may also represent your ability to move between the physical, material world of waking life and the emotional, repressed world of the unconscious.  Alternatively, the alligator represents healing powers and qualities. An alligator also suggests that you are thick-skinned or insensitive. To dream that you are running away from the alligator, indicates that you are unwilling to confront some painful and disturbing aspect of your unconscious. There is some potentially destructive emotion that  you are refusing to acknowledge and owning up to."

Ok the last part is not really applicable since at the end of my dream I charged the alligator full force and killed it with some sort of blade plunging into between its eyes. Alligator blood squirted out and as I rubbed it away from my face in some blind desperation, I woke up in a start with my knuckles on my nose. I know my dreams are quite gory too for someone who don't watch gory shows.


Right this is actually a crappy post. I have no idea what is happening to me. Talking black cats, behaving like Steve Irwin evil twin, in fact I dont even believe in all this shit.