throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


Wednesday
Wednesday, February 8, 2012 @ 2/08/2012 11:25:00 PM

Every wondered why Wednesday is supposed to be called Wednesday? If yes leave me a comment. I'm curious. Wed-nes-day. Hmm.

Anyway today is super fun! I ate buffet (first time ever! to prepare, I starved myself the day before and after :D) with my CCA friends @ Heeren.


Gosh super full after that! I rushed for tuition ( to those who don't know yes my only source of work is tuition. I teach English if interested leave me a note haha ) not missing the days where I was studying hard for all those pointless Common Tests. Seriously all schools are having crazy tests this week. The post-CNY mood is definitely there. I teach 3 kids I should know. They all have the same crazed-eyes each time I go down for tuition these days HA!

Right then for also the FIRST time ever, I went to Jiayue house! GOSH my mum would love it there. They are SUPER neat! I love her room! Its like seriously showroom quality manz. My house is only nice now because of the renovation. Normally we actually only me live like pigs. Planning for the Taiwan trip I AM SOOOOOO EXCITED.

Wait that doesn't even express my excitement I AM SO EXCITED!

Trust Shimin to kill my buzz. She and her working life. (ok more on that next time... ) But here is a list of why I am anticipating THE trip:

  1. Dressing up for cold weather. (yes laugh all you want superficial but true.)
  2. Taking photos and experiencing Taipei. ( at first it was just a destination to me but now after all the research I've done its like FWAH!)
  3. Hearing Jiayue dirtiest secrets. (muahaha its a good opportunity man!)
  4. Hoping Shimin screws up. ( ok I know it sounds mean but honestly, little miss perfect has never been not perfect. Thats not normal. I mean I did a couple of silly stuff aka smash egg on forehead, lost arcade games to my sister, stuck Amath book between MRT doors.whatEver.)
  5. SHOPPING.
  6. EATING.
  7. Seeing my detailed plans move into action.
  8. Simply just enjoying a vacation with FRIENDS. ( another first ever!)
  9. Take photo with Jay Chou. ( it will come true.)  
  10. Have something to take my mind off March 2 Sobs Chem is going to kill me I swear. I know it. I can feel it. Sigh what done is done. I have no where to go. Emo..

See! There are so much to anticipate about! I even got my outfits planned out!

Leather Jacket x1
Trench coats x2 ( Magenta and White)
Staple Jeans x2 ( Blue and Grey )
Scarves x3 ( Red, White, Square)
Knitwear x3 ( Mango, H&M, tights)
Tops x4 ( Uniqlo, Collar, randomS)
Pyjamas set x3 (Because only got 3)
Lingerie x ?! (How many should I bring?)  

Only problem now is, CAN I FIT THEM ALL IN! That's excluding imaginary makeup, a pair of shoes and the tons of clothes I'm returning back with! Plus the weight of my luggage must add up to only 5kg! HOW?!

When there is a will there is a way!