throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


and to you, I give you the rose.
Wednesday, February 15, 2012 @ 2/15/2012 12:24:00 AM

Guess who received a rose this Valentine's? Haha ok I'm showing off. It's a lie if I said I didn't like it. Just as I told Darling Partner, its not love that I'm really into but the concept of falling in love and doing all this impractical shit. But since I already did majority of this impractical stuff on my own, there is hardly any use for the guy. Pretty high benchmark for you, future boyfriend!

(Just kidding! Tip to all guys out there: ALL GIRLS LIKE ROSES EVEN IF THEY SAY THEY DON'T THOUGH!)



Anyway why am I even digressing? Yep, I got a rose and walked down the streets of Orchard Road with it looking like this :D .


THIS IS NOT A LESBIAN SHOT!


Damn it! Almost everyone gave us a weird look according to Zoey after she brought me a stalk of rose for $10 seriously, talk about extortion. I was blissfully unaware of all the passerby, just happy with the flower to suit well, me-the flower hahaha omfg I sound so girly and gross!


Still, it's Valentine's Day! Tralalala I get to be girly and gross! Oh well, I swear the rose does wonders to my logic. I don't even sound rational!


Don't understand why she suddenly so nice to me plus I accidentally dented her second season of HIMYM out of the six she loaned me. Sooo now I'm super scared of her reaction when she finds out about this at home so, combined with the $10 rose is now like double guilt. ZOMG.


On a unrelated yet related subject, after a while when I started resuming my senses, I realized how hard is it to be a LGBT after being mistaken for one! HAHA you cannot totally expose your identity hence must suppress your love even during Valentine's or people just look at you weirdly... oh well. C'mon spread the love! I'm totally cool with it. I know one gay and plenty of lesbians (talk about being in same sex school for 10 years) and they are dead funny so lighten up people!


Also, this is probably going to be my last post before I go Taiwan so wish me luck! Don't miss me too much because there is going to be tons of fantastic updates when I'm back!


P.S: If there is one thing in life I know I suck in is: adapting. I cannot adapt to new Blogger interface so just keep it as it is now until I am forced to change.