throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


Saturday, December 3, 2011 @ 12/03/2011 12:40:00 PM

My house is in a mess. Literally. To think that I was looking forward to enjoy the bliss of rotting at home after 'A's. I don't have a house for 2months worth of renovations so forget about wifi.

Welcome to stone age haha. Blogging isn't as much as a priority than finding a clean place to bath and shit.

Still, I'm hardly complaining, true that it is inconvenient but since when am I the sort who needs Internet to survive? Bah! At this rate I'm totally gonna be a semi-Luddite :)

Putting up in my grandma's house now but I'm really feeling bad. I mean I know she (like me) hates visitors. Because we are both so polite (haha I know right, admit it I'm a good host) we always get into this frenzy where we try to make the guest as comfortable as possible in our expense.

Oh well. On a happier yet nervous note 21km here I come!!!