throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


live on the radio
Sunday, November 13, 2011 @ 11/13/2011 09:16:00 PM

GUESS WHO FRIGGIN CALLED 98.7FM while studying!?!?!

CHAIRMAN LEEEEEEE.....

GUESS WHO SHE HANDED THE PHONE TO AFTER BEING TERRIBLY EXCITED?!?!

me.

And I was so sure it was prank, I answered it in a mocking tone. Hahaha and the DJ was probably thinking why am I so cool?

(Sorry DJ I forgot to thank you, just in case you are reading this, we both agreed you have an awesome voice :)

So anyway I babbled on about the weather (how interesting) and literature which was what I was studying....

DJ: Hello! Thanks for calling 98.7Fm who is this speaking?
Me ( thinking it was a joke ) : Esther :D
DJ: So Esther, how's your day?
Me: Horrible the weather is pouring and I'm mugging.
DJ: O'levels?
Me: Nope A Levels, Literature paper tomorrow.

------BY this time Chairman Lee was like O.O, carrying a WTF face and I obviously found out its no joke... -----------------------

DJ: So are you prepared?
Me ( trying to make up for my lack of enthusiasm previously) : YESSS SUPER DUPER PREPARED (what the shit am I saying?! I thought to myself and I still think that way as I type this now. Anyway I tried to sound sane) erm I mean its Literature right? How prepared can you be? Awkward laughter....

DJ: So will you like to dedicate a song?
Me: Yep. Hold on...

---Muffled screaming and I tried to strangle Chairman and we were both engaged in some sort of silent wrestling to figure out what song we want. She wanted Lady Gaga, me -Radiohead. ----------------

Me: Sorry can I have "The One that Got Away " from Katy Perry?
DJ : And what school are you from?
Me: Catholic Junior College to all those people studying out there and to Chairman Lee.
DJ: Alright then thank you and stay tune to 987FM.


End.

And then we were trying to do it inconspicuously too in Starbucks since it was pretty silent and everyone was like staring at us....

Gosh!! ESTHER! I WILL MAKE YOU PAY FOR THIS! 30 mins later, I hear my own voice in the car. HAHAAH :D it is some experience.