throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


Friday, September 16, 2011 @ 9/16/2011 11:36:00 AM

Worst breakout ever! Feel like hiding at home forever...

No this is not a song lyric its my face I'm talking about!

and it's not the prelims stress (I think...) So people, stop telling me I'm stress!! I wonder how do they know it better than me?! I'm the one feeling it right?!! Grr random outburst I think it's just the mood swings or else how can I cry when reading the newspapers? Mind you it was URBAN somemore. Something about 9/11 being on 4th week of NY Fashion Week in 2001. Quite meaningful and got me to ponder a GPish question

Is fashion as frivolous as it's seems? Is it a representation of the upper class of society or an integral part of everyday life? When everything seems lost should we still bother about what we wear on our naked bodies?

Eh i cried while thinking about these stuff ok! Gah i think im going to mug again soon though wish me luck!

Xoxo