throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


Time is ticking!
Sunday, September 18, 2011 @ 9/18/2011 05:04:00 PM

I was in a reflective mood on my way to SMU today. I seriously considered what I want to be and decided on "aspiring author". I will write a brilliant book and have New York Times bestseller attached to my name for the rest of my life :) sounds like a good dream doesn't it?

What story? You might ask, well probably about my life. Hahaha wonder if there is a market out there for it.

Watched the Swan Lake ballet performance at Okto last night and I dreamt that i was in some fantasy like lake where I witnessed the magician change Odette into the Swan but in some twisted way, he was the one in love with her...

Really gory though the change when she transformed urgh!

Labels: