throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


Rebel without a cause
Monday, September 26, 2011 @ 9/26/2011 05:48:00 PM

Some movies are just plain kick ass. This is one of them. James Dean's acting in Rebel Without A Cause. It's such a pity he died before the release. Someone our age should definitely catch it. I'm not saying we are as depressing/rebellious as the teenagers portrayed by them but the lines were fantastic.

(Alright I admit part of my love of the film comes from the good looks of the main actor hahha James Dean as Jim Stark.)

Jim Stark: Nobody talks to children.
Judy: No, they just tell them.

And my personal favorite :

Plato: Do you think the end of the world will come at nighttime?
Jim Stark: Uh-uh, at dawn.

Haha it was on filmart last night :)