throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


Happy birthday darling partner!!
Saturday, September 17, 2011 @ 9/17/2011 08:30:00 PM

Note: beginning is a personal message for WONDERFUL shimin! Actual blogpost see below...

Fwah!! Its not every day you are 18!! Take full opportunity of everything! Seize the day! I'm so :( it has to be during such a period like post prelim mood but still be happy :)) wishing you tons of bliss and additional craziness in your otherwise decent life!

Please forgive your darling partner for forgetting!! We must have a blast in our Taiwan trip haha cannot believe it's really happening since that faithful day in jurong library 345 days ago!

-----end of blessings------

Chemistry is a bitch. Spent the whole day in the library and I still wonder if there is gonna be anything that sinks into that thick skull of mine.. Oh well. Sunday is going to be filled with mugging too but I'm not complaining :)

Go go! I'm going to take whatever life throws at me! So aim well cos I shoot well. ( i have no idea what I'm saying...)