throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


Shall I make some tea?
Wednesday, September 28, 2011 @ 9/28/2011 04:11:00 PM

A few of my classmates are having a mental breakdown these days. I wonder if it's the same for you people?

Its odd that I'm feeling strangely happy. As in while its true that my prelims results aren't fantastic. But there is no point crying over split milk is there? Or perhaps I'm too much of a coward to cry in school. I never did that before.

Oh wait out of happiness I did! When Chairman LMH and I were making fun of my friend over a hilarious joke. My tummy hurt the next day.

Personal feelings should be reserve for the bed and bathroom that's one of my way of life. A pretty shimin like quality here eh?

But anyway gosh I feel so hopeless considering that I'm bad in comforting people. Or at least I feel that way. It's like intruding in something private.

Do I say, "oh dont cry" but the person is already tearing?! Or should I say " why are you crying?" but it's pretty obvious. Or "prelims arent the best way to assess your performance" now that's just lying.

But people thinks I'm best in cheering others?! Since when?! I just speak normally....

Anyway BUS is my grades for my h2 subjects and I haven't got back my h1 is it too much to hope for at least some A's?

Sigh econs is killing me slowly...and I like the subject too! Gah in fact, I love all the subjects I choose lah! Perhaps just math but even then my teacher is quite nice. So why am I feeling this sense o

Ok the picture has nothing to do with the post but its a cool picture from 2012 runway :D