throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


@.@
Thursday, September 1, 2011 @ 9/01/2011 07:43:00 PM

Recently I've been thinking alot about myself. Who am I really? It sounds a little egoistic to spend time thinking about myself when every spare second ought to be maximized by refreshing chemistry reagents. But we all need a break. And just before I slept last night, I wonder if I will like myself.

I highly doubt so. I see myself to be a rather critical and judgemental person not to mention really boring and neurotic. I mean my favourite hobbies is honestly: Reading and Running. What can sound more exciting than that? Alright I enjoy Chinese chess and cycling but that hardly prove my point. In fact I think it just further emphasize my point.

Don't get me started on poetry and films..

GAH how am I going to find love like this!?! How come everyone seems to be having far more fun-filled life than me recently? HAHA since when does Shimin have plans after 5pm and I go back home for dinner... GOSH. This is becoming personal!!! KIDDING I still <3 you.

I wonder if I walk into an absurdist play.

On a happier note, H&M is coming!! YIPPIE!! Not like I will shop anyway I must save for my trip :D:D

P.S Note to self: I must run before going to the library tomorrow. Wake up early and stop being a pig.